Ministry Partners and Online Giving
If you are considering becoming a Ministry Partner, please read the following information. If you wish to give online, please use the button below.
Thank you for considering to become a Ministry Partner with Stuart, Ceri and Project 40.
What is a Ministry Partner?
The Scriptures teach that unity is a powerful spiritual principle. When believers have agreement together towards the plans and purposes of God then Great power is released.
If two or three on earth agree about anything you ask for it will be be done for you by my Father in heaven. Matthew 18:19
A Ministry Partner is someone who has a deep desire to see the ministry of Project40 flourish too the Glory to God, and is prepared to actively agree through prayer, personal and financial support. In Luke 8:2 we see the role of the women who supported Jesus in his ministry. They were his Ministry Partners.
Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out; Joanna the wife of Chuza, the manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.
Ministry Partners enter into the blessing of the ministry even if they are not directly involved in the day to day work that is being undertaken.
Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. Matthew 10:41
We see this in action in 1 Kings: 17 when the widow of Zarephath welcomes supports and blesses the prophet Elijah. She enters in to the blessing of provision of the oil and the healing of her son because she stands with Elijah and supports him in practical ways.
What is required of a Ministry Partner?
- To be in heartfelt support of Stuart Ceri and the vision of Project40.
- To pray in faith for Project40 as the Spirit leads and in light of the needs and the plans that are shared.
- To consider how you might further the aims and vision of Project40 though your own life and areas of influence.
- To give financially to the work of the ministry through the Stewardship Services giving platform. A Ministry Partner gives regularly and consistently. Please note we do not want Ministry Partners to stop tithing to the local Church in which they are rooted.
There is no minimum or maximum amount for a Ministry Partner to give as each partner is called to give according to their own revelation and by faith. (See 2 Corinthians 9)
How does Project40 bless it's partners?
Partnerships work both ways! Project40 will:
- Release monthly podcasts to the Ministry Partners with teaching / revelation and prophetic insight. We will be sharing what we are learning and hopefully we will all be growing together in the Lord.
- There will be evenings together on zoom for ministry partners to connect with Stuart and Ceri and one another. We will do training and equipping, and facilitate prophetic ministry and prayer.
- We hope to do in-person partners gathering now and again, for food and fun together! Relationship means everything to us and Project 40 will be built on loving God and one another!
- We will welcome partners sharing their prayer needs with us so that we can stand with you for the Lords blessing to flow into your lives.
What Ministry Partnership is not:
- It is not a substitute for a person being involved in the local Church. Stuart and Ceri will not be your pastors.
- It is not a place for ongoing pastoral care for partners, or where you find your primary relational support system.
- It is not a place from which undue influence or control can be exerted on the identity and mission of Project 40. Some people equate financial giving with the right to influence the ministry. All ideas and prophetic words will be gratefully received and weighed but no partner has the right to demand their perspective be adopted.
- It is not to be seen as a clique of people with a superior call or gifting than any other ministry. We crave a humble yielded group of people who only want God to be glorified!
We would be delighted to partner with you! If you would like to donate and sign up to be a Ministry Partner, click the button below to give via Stewardship Giving.